Dabo Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dabo Fan Club

Dabo Fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NIORT - ISTRES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frank

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-13

NIORT - ISTRES Empty
PostSubject: NIORT - ISTRES   NIORT - ISTRES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:09 am

I think that it is really the first match for Dabo and in fact for "this new team of Niort" because the first one which will be playing , i hope , in an offensive option (there isn't the choice) - and now Cheick is starting to have marks in this team .
i 'm not sure that if dabo not score it is very important (if Glombard scores for example and that Niort wins the match) but it is important to see if Dabo have a good play now or if it is as against Cannes (quasi not balls to play) ....
That could be the problem this season.... : Denis Troch isn't very known to be a very very offensive coach , that is more the contrary then if the defence of this team always suffers and composes offensive actions "as it can..." , Dabo and Glombard risk to be very alone all the season........ silent

Again , for this match , it is the first time that Dabo will play with Perez Garcia...

(i think that there isn't a radio which can make a live of this match)
Back to top Go down
frank

NIORT - ISTRES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIORT - ISTRES   NIORT - ISTRES Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:25 pm

Dabo is out for this match ....
Blessure de Dabo à l'entrainement , qui ne jouera pas ce match
Back to top Go down
frank

NIORT - ISTRES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIORT - ISTRES   NIORT - ISTRES Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 am

Niort 0 - Istres 2

Apparemment un match qui à nouveau n'a pu donner aux attaquants ( sans Dabo donc bléssé (après deux bouts de matchs seulement avec Niort donc)) la possibilité de briller... C'est l'inquiétude qui en résulte avant tout pour Niort (et pour Dabo prêté pour du temps de jeu.....) ,car pour l'instant tant que la défense ne trouve pas son équilibre , l' équipe ne peut qu'avoir du mal à se lancer franchement à l'attaque du but adverse et avec sérénité .

As i said , the problem with this team is that the defense didn't find serenity thus all attacks are mutilated , not real .

Difficult for Dabo who came at Niort to have time of game....
But i hope a changement in the weeks which are coming for this team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NIORT - ISTRES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NIORT - ISTRES   NIORT - ISTRES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NIORT - ISTRES
Page 1 of 1