Dabo Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dabo Fan Club

Dabo Fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEWS nov-decembre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frank

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-13

NEWS nov-decembre Empty
PostSubject: NEWS nov-decembre   NEWS nov-decembre Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 am

Adam i suppose you made yourself the translation since you saw this interview...

Thus just summarily :

: http://www.foot-national.com/flashes-11376.html

- In general terms, however, I would say that we achieved a good match. (dabo scored in this match)

-You could give to your team the victory, injury have been joined to the score

-It is also true that I could make my team win, if Moissy did not equalized (laughs) but we must also admit that we missed many occasions.

-You're finally remained at Havre this season

I stayed because I have a contract with the club but once I have the opportunity to leave this club I go. This club does not recognize me at my true value, so the best thing for me is to find another club to explode. This year I have seen everything with this club, I have not been respected. As with the CFA, I am not a priority. they make me play some games with "pity". Anyway I will honor my contract to end, because I know why I left my country to come here. In short I will continue to work hoping to find a club at the mercato or at the end of the season.

-You are always greatly appreciated by fans of your old club JSK, you do not probably have forgotten since you left?

-Briefly I am kabyle Mali. they know what I'm capable. They know my value, never forget JSK and until today I ' m always in contact with some supporters of this club. Vive la JSK!
Back to top Go down

NEWS nov-decembre
Page 1 of 1